Skip to main content

Between Green and Union On a Day That Is Sunny All Day


My flash fiction with the un-flash name has been published by Everyday Genius.
cover by Robert Howell

Notes/acknowledgements:
Fictional apartment building located near non-fictional city dwelling of Charlie Walter and Christine Farren.
Interior decor of Bethany's flat inspired by The Selby is in your place.
Dorian's perspective on cats lifted wholesale from Matthew Barbato.
(Thanks, Matthew. I know I should have asked first.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Desperados

Time's up! After months of what could be called working, Tom Vadakan & I are pleased to announce the launch of our web-comic series "Los Desperados". Please check it out and, by all means, if you like what you see, subscribe to it and share it with a friend. We've posted four pages to get things rolling. A new page will magically appear every Wednesday. If you're a first timer to the site, click on the image of the vintage trailer in the upper right-hand corner, and we'll promenade you to the start. www.losdesperadoscomics.com

Grandparents Heart Babysitting

NANO's Volume 6 Number 1 features my latest piece of flash fiction, "Grandparents Heart Babysitting". Huge thanks to the editors - certainly for the inclusion, but also, and perhaps more importantly, for their attention to detail, their push to get every word just right. If you like things to read, short things, stories that move you and leave you wanting more, fictional flings, order your copy here .

Outside of Cars

Read my short story " Outside of Cars " in Corium Magazine's Issue 19. I mean, if you want. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into, here's a bit of my correspondence with the editor. "Your story made me very uncomfortable, which means it made me feel something, which is what we look for at Corium. As long as it's well-written, of course! And your story is, so I am happy to publish it." Results will more than likely vary. Artwork by Robert Howell